Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 in the comments!
Top 10 things I'm most looking forward to in 2012:
- The Hunger Games movie! In theatres March 23. I know that the movies are NEVER as good as the books, but I'm always hoping for that heart-stopping feeling when your imagination is literally unfolding in front of you on the screen!
- Bitterblue by Kirstin Cashore, pub. date May 1. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this one! I just LOVE Cashore's writing and Fire is one of my all time favorite books! I can't wait to see what The Seven Kingdoms has in store for us next!
- The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross, pub. date May. This is literally my all-time-favorite book ever! It had everything I want in a book! I can't wait to see what happens next for these stellar characters in the world that Cross has created!
- Pandimonium by Lauren Oliver, pub. date Feb. 28. This series has grabbed ahold of my mind and I literally think about it every other day! The possibilities...the writing...the cliffhanger!!!
- BRAVE, the newest Disney princess movie coming in June, which just so happens to be the princess I've been waiting for my WHOLE LIFE...photographic evidence...
- The Whisper by Emma Clayton, pub. date Feb. 1. This is the 2nd book after The Roar which I loved and have never really understood why it didn't get more PR. Rachel read it 1st and gushed about it until I read it and she was right! Awesome book! Ironically I spoke with my Scholastic Book Fair rep. for my middle school coming up and she said they have the exclusive on selling the paperbacks of this! SWEET!!
- Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz, pub. date Sept. This is a new series spin-off from her Blue Bloods series which I loved, but this is following Bliss on her journey to find the Hounds of Hell for her mother in the hopes that she can convince them to join the fight against the Silver Bloods. Bliss is my favorite and I'm so thrilled that Melissa has done this! YAY!
- So You Think You Can Dance Season 9- I love this show! The dancers, the dancing, the music, the judges, the choreographers...THE COSTUMES! There is SO much to love!
- Breaking Dawn, part 2, November 16. The end of part 1 was PERFECT! I loved the very last close up shot! SO good! I can't wait to see the war...AND I can't wait to see Renesmee!