Saturday, February 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of readers and bloggers while also encouraging interaction with other blogs. Link your IMM in the comments!





Purchased
Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien (Square Fish)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (HarperTEEN)*

Gift from Heidi @ YABibliophole
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson (Square Fish)

For Review from NetGalley:
Lies Beneath by Ann Greenwood Brown  (Release Date: June 12) ~ from Random House Chidlren's

*Here's the video I mentioned on Veronica Rossi talking about her writing process! Enjoy!
 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome books. New follower. Come visit me as well. Great haul of books.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited to read Under the Never Sky and Lies Beneath. Oh, and the Adoration of Jenna Fox is incredible. Love the vlog! :)

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx. It still makes me nervous every time! Can't wait 4 Rachel 2 start doing them w/me, that will help!

      Delete
  3. Great haul this week! I can't WAIT to read Under the Never Sky and The Adoration of Jenna Fox has been on my list of a while. I need to read it!
    ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte - My IMM post! - 2012 YA Audiobook Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I can't wait to start Lies Beneath it sounds so good!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I have all those on my TBR list except for Lies Beneath, but I think I'm going to have to add it! I am really ready for Under the Never Sky. I'm going to Barnes & Noble on Tuesday to pick up Pure by Julianna Baggott, and I think I'll have to grab Under the Never Sky, too!

    By the way, I have always loved the word Marmalade! I'm not really sure why, but I think it dates back to my days of reading and watching Paddington Bear... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I loved Under the Never Sky! I read an ARC so I really need to get a finished copy.
    Happy Reading!

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete