Saturday, March 10, 2012

In My Mailbox #9- Fate, Disenchantment, Mercy, Whispers and Tales...


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of readers and bloggers while also encouraging interaction with other blogs.

From the library...
Fateful by Claudia Gray (HarperTeen)

Won from Cindy at Cindyiswriting...
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (Dutton's Children's Books and Penguin Group)

For review from NetGalley...
Grave Mercy by Robin (R.L.) LaFevers (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)

Purchased…
The Whisper by Emma Clayton (Scholastic, Inc. and Chicken House)

Purchased as NOOK Book...
Faery Tales and Nightmares by Melissa Marr (HarperColllins)

SO many good ones this week! What did you get for your libby this week? Link it up below!

14 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I loved The Disenchantments and Fateful. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forbidden looks really good. I hope you two enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grave Mercy is definitely the "thing" today! Thanks for dropping the blog! Enjoy your haul!

    Von - Mr. Book Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the library so much!

    Fateful was a fantastic book, I mean, werewolves on the Titanic sounds kind of stupid at first but Claudia Gray writes it in such a convincing way that I was totally won over.

    Happy reading :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Grave Mercy and need to get to it soon. It sounds SO good!

    Happy reading :)

    In My Mailbox #13

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys got great books! I got Grave Mercy too, and so looking forward to read it! I hope you enjoy them all (:

    Have a great day,
    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week! Grave Mercy I cannot wait to start! I need to get a copy of Faerytales and Nightmares! I love the cover, and Melissa Marr is just all sorts of awesome. Happy reading!

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fateful was fabulous and I have The Disenchantments on my TBR pile. Enjoy your books!

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. FATEFUL and GRAVE MERCY are on my to-read list and I really hope to get to them quite soon! Excited for both of these and I think I'll need to get a copy of THE DISENCHANTMENTS as well. :D

    Enjoy these and have a lovely week!
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, awesome haul. Grace Mercy looks really cool. Happy Reading.
    My IMM 

    ReplyDelete
  12. GRAVE MERCY! SO GOOD! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul I can't wait to start Grave Mercy look at all the rave it's getting!!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep seeing Faery Tales and Nightmares popping up and I really need to add it to my TBR list. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete