Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox # 11 - Short Stories, Apps, Galleys and more...


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of readers and bloggers while also encouraging interaction with other blogs. Make sure to link your IMM below!

We did this early this week because we knew the rest of the week would be full of our going to WEMTA and then Monroe is on Spring Break baby! I see a week full of sleeping in, watching movies, coffee and pizza, cuddling with my girls and reading, reading, reading! :)


From the Author...
We Bury the Landscape by Kristine Ong Muslim 
(There's actually a giveaway on Goodreads for this right now!)

From NetGalley...
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

From the Library...
Gorgeous by Rachel Vail
Brilliant by Rachel Vail
The Crowfield Demon by Pat Walsh

Purchased...
Divergent by Veronica Roth 
...which I read last year and LOVED, the bought multiple copies for my LMCs so I could push them on everyone who walked through the doors and asked "Do you have a good books?" :) "Why yes! Yes I do!" 

NOOK app...

What did you get for your libby this week? Link it up below!  

7 comments:

  1. Divergent was really good, and I am excited to read Unspoken!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness! Hope you love Divergent! And I see everyone got Immortal Rules this week haha :P

    You can check out my IMM video and post for this week at the link below :) Happy Reading!!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Julie Kagawas writing! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix of books and genres! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Great mailbox this week. I hope that you enjoy all of the ones you have yet to read! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divergent was awesome! Unspoken looks really great too! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! I love that cover of Gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete