Saturday, April 14, 2012

In My Mailbox #12- Spring into the Future Tour, Anderson's and fun new books...


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of readers and bloggers while also encouraging interaction with other blogs. Make sure to link your IMM below!

We taped this right after we got back to my place from Naperville, which is a 2 1/2 hour drive. SO tired! AND, my crazy cat Marmalade decided that we must want his company since we were up so late and he is all over in the video! LOL! Oh well. Stay tuned this next week for an author interview, giveaway and more...

The Authors...

Purchased and had signed...
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Shatter Me by Tarereh Mafi
Eve by Anna Carey
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand



Also Purchased...
Dying to Meet You by Kate Klise and Sara Klise
Over My Dead Body by Kate Klise and Sara Klise
Partials by Dan Wells
Starters by Lissa Price

Thank you SO much to Anderson's Bookshop! They were so nice and friendly answering all of our questions, taking pictures and hosting such a great author event Friday night. We thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to your bookshop and are already trying to figure out when our next excursion there could be! :)

What did you get for your libby this week? Link it up below!
  

11 comments:

  1. Awww!! So so good!! I'm glad you had a great time!! :) :) And all these book signed!! So lucky :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Starters This week too and I'm so excited to read it! I'm not sure when i'll be able to get to it, but hopefully by June at the very latest. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all your books! All of the books you got are ones I want to read, so I'm pretty jealous! I can't wait to read your author interviews next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many new books. I hope you enjoy each and every one of them. I have most of these on my TBR list. Must get to them soon. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun event and such a great line-up of authors! Thanks for sharing the experience with us. Signed books are so awesome. I really enjoyed Starters and Shatter Me, and love the Unearthly series as well. Hope all your new books are winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh awesome, awesome haul :) You got so many really good books and got them signed and met the authors. Glad you had a great time :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had an amazing night! I love Cynthia Hand. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see that you guys had a great time at the Spring Into the Future signing! I was suppose to go to their NYC stop today but my sitter cancelled and I couldn't make it :( Such lovely books and ladies!
    I just finished Starters and really liked it and cannot wait to read the conclusion to it! and I just got Eve for my Nook, sounds really good too!
    Enjoy all of your newbies :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh so many great pretties! Starters, Shatter Me, Unearthly, and Partials I really enjoyed!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try Shatter Me & Starters...I haven't read them yet. I rarely buy books I haven't already read from the library. The other two I already read and were good reads, especially Partials!

      Delete
  10. Awesome haul! So many fun reads with pretty covers!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete