Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friday Follow Blog Hop...


Our week in review...
Once again this has been a long week and I can't wait to get to the weekend. Our lives are so full of living our lives right now that we haven't gotten too many books read and reviewed sadly. I can't wait for summer when this will all change and there will be time for tons of reading! I also can't wait to do our vlog tomorrow after school since I have a ton of fun stuff to show you guys! YAY! (pssst! Check out the Epic Deals right now!)

Reviews:
Touched by Cyn Balog
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle

Giveaways:
Congratulations to Nichole who won a personalized signed copy of our favorite Indie Author and Book: Nali by Esther Henry- this is such a wonderful read! If you haven't read it already, pick it up as an eBook for less than $4! 
The Spring Fling Givewaway Hop is going on now! We are giving away a chance to pick a book from the pile offered! Click on the link or the hop button on the right to enter------>

Meme's:
Our Week in Books- we weren't sure what we wanted to do last week but still wanted to share our books, so we renamed the vlog but still felt we should give credit to the previous meme host we used to link up with since we didn't create it ourselves. Although we will not be linking up there anymore.
Waiting on Wednesday- Tiger Lily, The Lost Code, Hemlock and Fated
Book Trailer Thursday- Tiger's Curse and Changeling

This week's question...
What is one thing you wish you tell your favorite author?


Dear Sarah Rees Brennan, 
Can't you just send me a quick little note and tell me what happens next? I'm dying here!
~Rachel


Dear Kady Cross,
I desperately want to be part of Finley's crew with an amazing lineage from a classic horror or syfy novel like the rest of the crew! Oh, what about connecting me to the Harker's! ;) 
~Ange


Happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. I definitely want to lobby authors to reveal plot details, write more, and "be nicer" to the characters that I love. New follower via FF. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I am an old follower! Here is my FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I still need to read Brennan's books. I've heard fab things about her.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read books from both these authors yet. But, it sounds good. I am your new follower. Please stop by my blog.

    FF Link: http://vidya-booksaremagic.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great notes! I've not read any by these authors - I'll look into it!

    New follower! Here's my Feature & Follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just blogging by, have a great week-end.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. {if i'm commenting i'm a follower}

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete