Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog. This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments and we'll comment back...

From the Library...
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (HarperTeen)

For Review from NetGalley...
Timepiece by Myra McEntire (Egmont)
Velveteen by Daniel Marks (Random House)
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu (St. Martin's Press)
The Lost Colony by Eion Colfer (Disney Hyperion)
The Time Paradox by Eion Colfer (Disney Hyperion)

For Review from the Author...
My Monster Burrufu by Alberto Corral 

Gifted from a Friend...
Confetti Girl by Diana Lopez (Scholastic)
The Kind of Friends We Used to Be by Frances O'Roark Dowell (Scholastic)
Amigas: Fifteen Candles by Veronica Chambers (Scholastic)
The Patron Saint of Butterflies by Cecelia Galante (Bloomsbury)

Purchased NOOK Books...
Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer (Kensington Teen) -FREE!
Stopping Time and Old Habits by Melissa Marr (HarperCollins) - $2.99
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday (HarperTeen) - $2.99
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (St. Martin's Press) - $2.99
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver (St. Martin's Press) - $2.99
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (Tom Doherty Associates) - $5.99

Click here to go to the listing on EPIC DEALS mentioned! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out our hop spot on the Spring Fling Giveaway Hop which ends on the 7th. One lucky winner gets to choose their book from the pile offered! Click on the button to the right to enter now!
Have a great week and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

11 comments:

  1. I have so many of these too that I can't wait to read, especially Timepiece! I LOVED Hourglass! I hope you ladies enjoy all of your goodies this week :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is one AMAZING haul! I got Timepiece too and I got Glitch last week! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Glitch is all I'm hoping it will be! It just sounds SO good!

      Delete
  3. I got Elemental too! I can't wait to jump into it =) Glow is really good. I read it back before it came out and I really loved it, I can't wait to read Spark which is the second book coming out soon! I hope you both enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Love the covers for Hourglass and Timepiece! And you're right, Confetti Girl is a really fun cover! Hope you both enjoy your books (even if netGalley only gave you 30 days)!

    Here's my Goodie Bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you guys got a ton of books this week. Both Hourglass and Timepiece are amazing. Hope you love them. I'm very jealous of Glitch and Velveteen. I'm dying to read those. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just requested glitch from netgalley hope i get it. Awesome books ladies enjoy them all. Want to see what i got in my mailbox click on my name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm going to check out burrufu!! thanks for sharing!

    My post is here:
    Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome haul; so many great reads!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow lots of awesome here! I loved Deadly Cool and super excited to read Glitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You ladies got some amazing books! Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete