Saturday, May 12, 2012

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog. This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments and we'll comment back...
From the Library...
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore (Bloomsbury)
Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore (Bloomsbury)
The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coats (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)

Purchased super cheap NOOK Books...
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (HarperTeen) - preordered for $.99
Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, bk 1) by Gail Carriger (Orbit) - $.99
Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorenson (Indie author) - $.99
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Egmont) - $1.59
Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Egmont) - $1.59

Gifted for Giveaway from the Author...
Starters Signed by Lissa Price (Delacorte) + SWAG!! 

Thanks for stopping by! We can't wait to get at some of these! 
Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

8 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Starcrossed but I hope to really soon because I've heard great things about it! I'm also jealous of Starters and all the swag! I have an ARC but I haven't read it yet. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM + Weekly Wrap Up

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-34-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put Starters on the top of your pile Paige! It's so good!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I LOVED Starcrossed and Raised by Wolves. I have yet to get to Trial by Fire but I'm hoping that it's as great as the first. It looks like you have an awesome reading week ahead... Have fun with that stack! :)

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just saw magic under stone at the book store today! looks great!

    Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the books you got but I do have Soulless and Raised by Wolves so maybe I can get to them soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh awesome Starters swag! I still need to read that, it looks fantastic! The Parasol Protectorate is another series I really would like to give a try to, I've seen it around a lot lately, and also sounds fantastic!

    I hope you love all of your books and swag! :)
    Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice book haul this week, ladies! Starcrossed looks/sounds really good! I'll have to check that out on my Nook. Thanks for the heads-up! :-)

    I hope you enjoy all your lovelies! Happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by BlookGirl earlier <3 I'll be sure to drop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Nice Starters swag I really liked that book! I really want to read Raised by Wolves I've heard fab reviews of that series!

    ReplyDelete