Sunday, May 6, 2012

Review: Starters by Lissa Price

Starters 
Author: Lissa Price
Release Date: March 13, 2012
Published by: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What would you do to save the life of the one you love most? The only one you have left in the entire world?
What wouldn't you do...


My thoughts: WOW! Joss Whedon's Dollhouse meets Cinderella (who knows her weapons!) This was a thrill trip of non-stop adventure from cover to cover! I loved the twists and turns of every step along the way. I also loved that I kept trying to figure it all out along the way and wasn't able to! I was completely shocked TWICE by the ending! And the ending! Holy crap Lissa! WOW! I don't want to tell you a whole lot more for fear that I may tell you too much if I tell you anymore so you'll just have to read this one for yourself! It's SO stinking good!
p.s. THE COVER IS AMAZING!


Final thoughts: If you liked Fox's Dollhouse and you're a fan of re-tellings of fairy tales...this is for you! I can't wait for the next book!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE fairy-tale retellings and I'm really excited for this one! And I love twists and turns so after reading your review I want to read it even more! ;)

    ReplyDelete