Monday, June 4, 2012

Armchair BEA Day 1, The Interview...

The Interview...

What are you currently reading?
Ange- Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Rachel- The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coats

Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
Ange- I'm adopted and incredibly proud of that fact! What an amazing decision for one human to make that literally makes the rest of 2 people's lives better! And, I was raised on a Quarter Horse Ranch which raced horses. 
Rachel- My most recent favorite game is Farkle! It's a dice game and when you don't roll the right thing you get to yell "Farkle!"

What is your favorite feature on your blog? 
We love Our Week in Books, which is our vlog that we do about what we've been up to, what we've recently borrowed, purchased, etc. Ange LOVES the book trailers

Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?
Ange- probably my reviews on Kady Cross's Steampunk Chronicles book. These books are SO amazing! I absolutely adore them! I also really love a good Top 10 though and "Top 10 Quotes from books" recently was a VERY fun one! I love quotes! 
Rachel- My review for Unspoken. I haven't read a gothic tale in SO long and I can't wait for the next one. The only problem is that I read this one as a NetGalley I will have to wait FOREVER for Sarah Rees Brennan to write the next one! 

What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
Ange- Finley Jayne's world of course! Are you kidding me! I'd die to be part of their gang! I also know I shouldn't want to go to Fire's world, but here's the thing...I just want to SEE her! AND all of the other monsters of course.
Rachel- I would like to visit Bathe in England and go on a Jane Austen tour! Persuasion is my favorite book and Bathe is where the MC has her major revelation and reclaims her love.

What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? 
The community itself! The bloggers. The authors! The different people from the world of publishing. We just adore the people and the fabric of it all.

5 comments:

  1. I'd be a fan of any game that lets me exclaim weird words at random outbursts! I'm also super excited to read Glitch soon. Great meeting you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you shout "Farkle," it feels like you're shouting something naughty. So even when you are losing, you get to do something fun ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ange and Rachel, nice to meet you. I love the sound of Farkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im about to read Glitch here soon. Let me know how it is! Nice to meet you both! Heres my post: http://janaeslifeasamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horses? *dies* You there, do you know how much I love to learn being an equestrienne? In my dreams. xD Check out my introduction Lemme prove how I really love horses, the ponies that is.

    ReplyDelete