Friday, June 22, 2012

Cover Reveal: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi


Author: Tahereh Mafi
Release date: February 5, 2013
Published by: HarperCollins

This is SO stinking gorgeous! I am loving these new covers! I do have to pout for a moment though and tell you how frustrated I am that I bought an HC of Shatter Me with the original cover which was then signed by Tahereh....which makes me sad. I like it when the series goes together as one set that's the same and cohesive! I have a feeling that's revealing a bit of my OCD, which by the way should be "CDO" because it's then in alphabetical order! :( I think this means I'll be buying the following new fabulous cover to go with the next 2 books as they come out. :) 

What do you think of the covers?

2 comments:

  1. Now that's the cover I would LOVE on my bookshelf!

    Even though I didn't dislike the original one...but this one is a whole lot better!

    Lilian @ A Novel Toybox

    ReplyDelete