Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog. This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

Purchased...
As Easy As Falling Off the Fast of the Earth by Lynne Rae Perkins (Greenwillow Books)
Where She Went (If I Stay, Book 2)  by Gayle Forman (Dutton)

Purchased NOOK Books...
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (Tor Teen) -  $2.99!!!
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (Harcourt Children's Books)
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (HarperCollins)
Underworld (Abandon Trilogy, Book 2) by Meg Cabot (Point)


For Review from NetGalley...
Anything by Ordinary by Lara Avery (Disney Hyperion)
Drama by Raina Telgemeier (Scholastic)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (HarlequinTeen)
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor (CreateSpace/Indie Author?)

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back June 7 for the fabulous FF100 Giveaway Hop! :)
Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

11 comments:

  1. i've heard everneath is great!! enjoy!

    my post is here:
    Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it too! Such a gorgeous cover!

      Delete
  2. I read If I Stay last month and it was really good! I wish I had the second book because of the cliff hanger! I hope you both enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-37-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! We should swap books Paige! I'm glad I know I can grab it in the LMC if I need to though! Spoiled I am!

      Delete
  3. Great haul this week! I've been wanting to read every single one of your purchased books :P

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Everneath! One of my favorite books this year :-) I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Anything But Ordinary looks/sounds interesting. I will definitely check that out on GoodReads.

    Hope you lovely ladies enjoy your book haul! Thanks for stopping by BlookGirl earlier :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice book haul, ladies! Anna Dressed in Blood is one of my absolute favorites, so major kudos to you for snagging that one. I have it in hard copy, but I'm thinking of snagging it for my Kindle, too. Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood, and I NEED Where She Went. If I Stay is one of my faves. Great book.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try the Anna book but there are so many in line before it that have been waiting ever so patiently! :)

      Delete
  7. I really want to read Enchanted and I love that cover.

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna is so awesome!!! And Pushing the Limits sounds really good I've been hearing mostly good things too! Wonderful haul ladies!!

    ReplyDelete