Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog. This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...


Purchased...
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (HarperTeen)
Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (Doubleday)

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic, Inc.)
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic, Inc.)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic, Inc.)

Purchased NOOK Book...
Angelfall by Susan Ee (Feral Dream) - $2.99!

For Review from NetGalley... 
Otherkin by Nina Berry (Kensingston Teen) 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back June 20-26 for the Midummer's Eve Giveaway Hop to win a book of your choice! :)
Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Pandemonium I just wasn't too fond of the ending I need to find out what happens in the story when the last book comes out! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-39-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Angelfall is super awesome!! And Night Circus has been unread in my shelf for EVER!! Omg I ave to get to that one!! Great haul ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how stinking long Angelfall is though! Epic length! I can't wait to read Night Circus...SO many people, including some of my students have gushed to me about it!

      Delete
  3. Very nice! I enjoyed Pandemonium!Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I like it. I'm bit nervous since I love the 1st one so much! We'll see.

      Delete
  4. I really like those covers. Night Circus was one of my favorite books last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had The Night Circus on my shelves for months and have yet to read it! I really must get to it this summer.

    Enjoy all those books!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read The Night Circus. I've heard good things about it. Pandemonium too... but I have to read Delirium first, which has been on my TBR list for so long now!

    Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, very nice book haul, ladies! I have a few Steifvater books and have not yet read them ::hangs head in shame:: I know, I'd better get on them. I've met Maggie before and she is so awesome. I can only imagine what her books are like.

    I bought Angelfall 2 weeks ago and can't wait to read it. I've read some of the most amazing reviews, and I am positive it will live up to my expectations :-)

    Hope you enjoy all your lovelies! Thanks for stopping by BlookGirl earlier <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was SO excited about Angelfall too until I saw that it's 1400+ pages! Holy crap! I hope I can do it!

      Delete