Sunday, June 3, 2012

Review: Monkey and Elephant by Carole Lexa Schaefer

Monkey and Elephant 
Author: Carole Lexa Schaefer
Illustrator:  
Release date: March 27, 2012
Published by: Candlewick Press
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


From the mouth of my 7-year old...
It is about a Monkey and an Elephant in 3 chapters. The Monkey and Elephant are friends. They need to find shade. They sing and they protect each other.


Her thoughts: It was funny! It was easy for me to read. The pictures were great. Have you read it? Did you like it?


My thoughts: I enjoyed listening to her read this to me. She read right through it easily, and really liked that she had read a chapter book in one sitting! She was so proud of her reading skills! :) I also enjoyed the drawings which were done so simply in both the drawing and color! They're very appealing! I fun, quick read for my little reader.
and my 7-year old daughter! :)
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment