Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cover Reveal: Shards & Ashes by Melissa Marr & Kelley Armstrong and more...

with additional stories by:
Release date: February 19, 2013
Published by: HarperCollins

Gripping original stories of dystopian worlds from nine New York Times bestselling authors, edited by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong.
The world is gone, destroyed by human, ecological, or supernatural causes. Survivors dodge chemical warfare and cruel gods; they travel the reaches of space and inhabit underground caverns. Their enemies are disease, corrupt corporations, and one another; their resources are few, and their courage is tested.
Powerful original dystopian tales from nine bestselling authors offer bleak insight, prophetic visions, and precious glimmers of light among the shards and ashes of a ruined world.

WOW! I knew that the two of them were working on something together, which is awesome enough, but with all of these others authors thrown in = EEEEP! 
I was excited before; now I'm ECSTATIC! 

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I don't know Kelly Armstrong, but just Melissa Marr is enough to get me excited and then I see Veronica Roth! Yum!

    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those authors! Whatever it is, I'll bet they come up with something perfect! Thanks for sharing, too! I saw this on Twitter but I never knew that it was an anthology of short stories! :)

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain*** | Follower Appreciation Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I can't wait to see what these authors have come up with!

      Delete