Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Last Sacrifice 
Author: Richelle Mead
Release date: December 7, 2010
Published by: Razorbill/Penguin USA
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The final novel in Richelle Mead's Vampire Series....murder, love, and jealousy; the gripping ending to an epic journey between best friends! What else would you want for the finale!? :)


My thoughts: This last book seriously had it ALL! After Rose is basically convicted without a trial having happened of murder, she is forced to go on the run with non-other than the love of her life who wants nothing to do with her! This was quite the epic ending to this series! First of all, I couldn't believe how long it was = wow! Second, she had to wrap up everything loose end that she'd life open throughout the series. I have to say that I did enjoy the fact that I literally read this whole series over a couple of weeks from beginning to end. There's something about beginning and ending something that's so soothing, as opposed to reading the first book in a series, loving it, and then having to wait and wait and wait for next book. Some pieces of the story were ones I had figured out would be the ending even in the first couple of books. Others were absolute shockers!


Final thoughts: What a great summer read series! I can't wait to see what happens next in her new series, Bloodlines!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment