Saturday, August 4, 2012

Review: Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole

Dante's Girl 
Author: Courtney Cole
Release date: June 24, 2012
Published by: Lakehouse Press
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Dante is the wealthy son of the Prime Minister of Caberra.
Reece is a small-town girl from Kansas.


Their lives intertwine in this fun YA romance when Reece is on her way to London to stay with her father for the summer and a volcanic explosion grounds her plane. Dante, gallant guy that he is, whisks Reece off her feet and to his country. This unexpected twist leads Reece on a romantic journey as she falls for Dante, but struggles to fit into his complicated life. Will love conquer all—parents, different worlds, mean girls?


My thoughts: This is a fun romance. I read it in a night! Some of the teen-angst things were not my cup-of-tea, but I think any teen who reads it will relate and enjoy the romance that develops between Dante and Reece. Reece is a very mature 17-year-old, which is why I was able to enjoy the story as well. And Dante’s old-world charm was delightful. Pick it up and enjoy!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment