Sunday, August 5, 2012

Review: Until I Die by Amy Plum

Until I Die 
Author: Amy Plum
Release date: May 8, 2012
Published by: HarperCollins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Now that the leader of the Numa has been destroyed, the revenant group is left wondering what the numa will have in store for them next. So far, nothing! There have been absolutely no signs at all of numa anywhere! In the meantime, Vincent and Kate have plenty of one-on-one time to go on romantic dates, attend the opera in all its splendor and oh yeah, honing their kick-butt weaponry fighting skills of course! As Charlotte and Charles are getting used to their new setting in the south, a new crop of revenants arrives to lend their expertise to the cause. The question is...what are the numa up to? When is it going to happen? Who is now in charge of them? OR, is this happily ever after?


My thoughts: Great follow up to Die for Me which I adored! This one was so great because I was able to really enjoy the romantic story of Kate and Vincent as they discovered more about each other and their love for one another. I was waiting and waiting for the bad to happen because there is consistently this feeling of "ok, but when are they going to attack!?" "I'm nervous" while reading this one. Now I don't want to ruin anything for the crowd so I will just say AMY PLUM YOU BROKE ME!!! :( I'm hoping there's some sort of trick involved with the conclusion of this book! Please, pretty please is it a trick or a mistake? I have soooo long to wait for the next one...


Final thoughts: If you are into Paris, or romance, or kick-butt characters then these books are for you! Plus, if you were a fan of Twilight, I think you would love these...I kept thinking about how much their story reminds me of Bella and Edward. There's just something about Kate and Vincent. They are fast becoming one of my favorite couples.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Awesome review! The ending totally got me hanging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Savy! And we have SO long to wait now for the next one!

      Delete