Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!
Top 10 Book Romances That We Think Would Make it In the Real World...
1. Harry & Ginny AND Ron & Hermione, Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling - I know this is cheating a bit with 2 in 1, but I love them both as couples after all the years they've lived in our lives and our hearts! I feel as if they are close friends of the family we could invite over. I wish! ;) ~Ange
2. Julian and Noelle, Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti - I love how Julian supports Noelle in this story. ~Rachel
3. Kate & Vincent, Revenants Series by Amy Plum - I just read the 1st two books in this series and completely fell in love with these two! ~Ange
4. Ella & Alex, The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen - They are just such a sweet couple--you want them to last. ~Rachel
5. Sam & Grace, The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater - These two go through so much and Maggie makes you ache for them every time things don't work out. I definitely think they'd make it in real life after everything they've been through together. ~Ange
6. Echo & Noah, Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - these two go through sooooooo much together! ~Rachel
7. Emerson & Michael, The Hourglass Series by Myra McEntire - are you kidding me!? In and out of time and they are such a beautiful couple. These two are perfect for each other. ~Ange
8. Jean & Owen, Tangled by Carolyn Mackler - they end up complimenting each other so well, and they come together in such a fun way, so I hope they could work in the real world. ~Rachel
9. Zoe & Adrian, Glitch Series by Heather Anastasiu - not only do they fall in love once, but they have to do it all over again once her memory is wiped! I loved every minute of being in their story and can't wait for more. ~Ange
10. Anne & Etienne, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I just loved these two. The distance may become an issue eventually, but their romance is sure worth the read :) ~Rachel
What's on your Top 10 this week?