Monday, August 13, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday #19 - Book romances that we think would make it in the REAL world...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Book Romances That We Think Would Make it In the Real World...

1. Harry & Ginny AND Ron & Hermione, Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling - I know this is cheating a bit with 2 in 1, but I love them both as couples after all the years they've lived in our lives and our hearts! I feel as if they are close friends of the family we could invite over. I wish! ;) ~Ange

2. Julian and Noelle, Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti - I love how Julian supports Noelle in this story. ~Rachel

3. Kate & Vincent, Revenants Series by Amy Plum - I just read the 1st two books in this series and completely fell in love with these two! ~Ange

4. Ella & Alex, The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen - They are just such a sweet couple--you want them to last. ~Rachel

5. Sam & Grace, The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater - These two go through so much and Maggie makes you ache for them every time things don't work out. I definitely think they'd make it in real life after everything they've been through together. ~Ange

6. Echo & Noah, Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - these two go through sooooooo much together! ~Rachel

7. Emerson & Michael, The Hourglass Series by Myra McEntire - are you kidding me!? In and out of time and they are such a beautiful couple. These two are perfect for each other. ~Ange

8. Jean & Owen, Tangled by Carolyn Mackler - they end up complimenting each other so well, and they come together in such a fun way, so I hope they could work in the real world. ~Rachel

9. Zoe & Adrian, Glitch Series by Heather Anastasiu - not only do they fall in love once, but they have to do it all over again once her memory is wiped! I loved every minute of being in their story and can't wait for more. ~Ange

10. Anne & Etienne, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I just loved these two. The distance may become an issue eventually, but their romance is sure worth the read :) ~Rachel 


What's on your Top 10 this week?

6 comments:

  1. I've got Ron and Hermione on my list too! I debated Harry and Ginny, but ultimately R&H edged them out. And I went with Kaleb and Lily from Timepiece, but Michael and Em are great too! Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron & Hermione would make it. They would be perfect for each other in the real world (and in the magical world of Harry Potter too, of course!). Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list and I love Sam/Grace and Ron/Hermione as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about including Ron & Hermione on my list; I don't really know why I didn't. I've seen lots of lists with The Fine Art of Truth and Dare, so I guess I should read it soon! :) Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I definitely agree with your picks of the Harry Potter couples as well as Emerson & Michael. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only ones I've read are HP (totally agree on that one!) and Anna and the French Kiss, and I'm still not sure how I feel about Anna & Etienne. Maybe I should do a reread. :) Great list! Several of these are on my TBR, so I'm happy to know they have likable couples!

    My TTT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee & Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete