Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!
Top 10 Bookish Confessions...
1. I counted and I have over 90 books on my shelves (real and virtual) that I still need to read. Yet, just last week, I went to the bookstore and bought three more. (Clearly, I have an addiction--hehe!) ~Rachel
2. I am TERRIBLE about returning books to the public library! I know! How ridiculous is it that I'm a librarian and can't return books to other libraries on time!? We don't even check them out from the public library anymore because we always end up with fines! Only books from school now. ~Ange
3. I have trouble getting rid of books that I thought were "good" but not "great". This is a problem because I am out of shelf, wall, floor, you-name-it space for any new books. ~Rachel
4. I am a slow reader! Oh so slow! I don't know if it's because I'm so distracted all the time or that my life seems to move a mach speed, but I watch others read so fast it makes me want to cry! ~Ange
5. When I was little, my siblings and I would play "library". So we'd take down a whole bunch of my parents books from the shelves and "check them out"; unfortunately, we never re-shelved. We were horrible librarians. ~Rachel
6. I can't stop watching and loving books made into movies. ~Ange
7. Even though Persuasion is my all-time favorite classic book, I'd rather watch the movie (the 1995 BBC version!) than re-read the book. ~Rachel
8. I adore the Twilight books! I can read them over and over and over! After I read the series each time I can't even describe how wonderful and floating I feel! I mean I'm a grown stinking woman, family and all! What the heck!? ~Ange
9. When I'm reading books for book club, I have no hesitation about scribbling my thoughts all over the books. ~Rachel
10. I don't read the book club books! I believe I literally read 2 of the books we were supposed to read for book club last year! Rather naughty for a librarian wouldn't you say!? Oops! hehe! ~Ange
What's on your Top 10 this week?