Monday, September 3, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday #21 - Books On Our Fall TBR List...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Books on our fall TBR lists...

1. Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

2. Perception by Lee Strauss

3. Cold Fury by T. M. Geoglein

4. Possess by Gretchen McNeil

5. Insignia by S. J. Kincaid

6. Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey

7. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

8. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

9. Across the Great Barrier by Patricia C. Wrede

10. Virals by Kathy Reichs



1. Eve by Anna Carey

2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

3. Mothership by Martin Leicht

4. The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater

5. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund

6. Where Things come Back by John Corey Whalen

7. Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein

8. The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams

9. Bad Girls Don't Die series by Katie Alender


What's on your Top 10 this week?

6 comments:

  1. I have Cold Kiss on my Kindle, waiting for me. So many books! I wish I could split myself in half so I could read them twice as fast. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great picks! So many good books to read. Tiger Lily is also on my list. The colors make me think of fall leaves. Here's my list: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/top-ten-tuesday-21/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so happy to be in such good company. I'm dying to read "The Night Circus"; I've heard so many amazing things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific list. I've added a couple of them to my ever-growing TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm is a book I read earlier this year, and it's pretty darn cool. I'm actually looking forward to getting my hands on Spark!

    Also, I loved Shiver (the first book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series). I don't necessarily love the two succeeding books, but the first one was awesome.

    ReplyDelete