Friday, October 19, 2012

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back... 


Purchased...
Intangible by J. Meyers (Indie)
Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz (ATOM)

From the Library...
Belles by Jen Calonita (Poppy)

What We're Reading Now...
Splintered by A.G. Howard (Amulet Books)
Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley (Little, Brown & Company)

Be sure to stay tuned for our stop on the Dear Teen Me Blog Tour MONDAY! 



Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome haul girls :) !! Intangible sounds awesome and Belles as well. I look forward to know what you think of Splintered !! Happy reading girls !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Splintered! It was one of the best books I have ever read! I really hope you like it! I have Wolf Pact on my to buy list for next week =) Enjoy all your books ladies!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on Splintered!
    Enjoy all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Intangible! I still need to read the prequel, have it on Kindle, but haven't found the time yet. Belles has an adorable cover.
    Happy reading, girls!
    Here is my StS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul of books. I love Melissa De La Cruz. She writes awesome books. You ladies really are awesome.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic haul ladies! I need to get a copy of Wolf Pact. We're such huge fans of the Blue Blood series. So sad it's coming to an end :( I hope you enjoy all that you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy all of the books especially Splintered which everyone who has been lucky enough to get their hands on it has said is amazing! Happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I can't wait to dive into Splintered!
    Enjoy all your new reads.

    Come see what I got in my Goodie Basket this week!

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you both enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete