Friday, November 16, 2012

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

Rachel's Purchased NOOK Books...
The Blessed (The Blessed, 1) by Tonya Hurley - $3.99!
Entangled (Spellbound, 1) by Nikki Jefford - $0.99!
Duplicity (Spellbound, 2) by Nikki Jefford - $2.99!
Insignia by S.J. Kincaid (Katherine Tegen Books) - $2.99!
Iron King (Iron Fey, 1) by Julie Kagawa - $4.50!
Iron Knight (Iron Fey, 4)by Julie Kagawa - $4.99!
Onyx (Lux, 2) by Jennifer Armentrout - $4.99!
So Close to You by Rachel Carter - $2.99!
Storm (Elemental, 1) by Brigid Kemmerer - $4.50!

Ange's Purchased NOOK Books...
Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness, 1) by P.T. Michelle - $0.99!
Entice (Need, 3) by Carrie Jones - $1.59!
Ember (Ember, 1) by Carol Oates - $2.99!
Iridescent (Ember, 2) by Carol Oates - $4.99!
Iron King (Iron Fey, 1) by Julie Kagawa - $4.50!
Iron Knight (Iron Fey, 4)by Julie Kagawa - $4.99!
Mistwood (Mistwood, 1) by Leah Cypress - $4.99!

Gifted from Heidi @YA Bibliophile...
The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges (Delacorte Books for Young Readers)
Velveteen by Daniel Marks (Delacorte Books for Young Readers)

Defective Cast-off from the Library...
Burn Mark by Laura Powell (Bloomsbury USA)

Our Week in Review...

Have a great week in books and let us know what you got for your libby this week!

18 comments:

  1. Great buys, girls. I still need to buy Insignia, and So Close To You, before the prices rise.


    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great new books! Insignia was an AMAZING book and I hope you love it!! I still haven't read The Iron Fey series yet but I've heard so many good things about it.

    Ashley @ Book Nook
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of you have a lot of good reading ahead. Here is my post:
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book haul! I've only read the first Iron Fey book and really need to catch up with the rest of the series. Enjoy all of your new books!

    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice haul. I still need to read the Iron Fey Series. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Insignia is great. Also have Velveteen on our to-read pile. :]

    Michelle
    The Twins Read
    Stacking the Shelves #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Blessed looks so good! And I have Velveteen, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. It looks awesome though! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys sure did get a lot of books this week! Love all those Kindle titles! Heidi sent you a great gift! Enjoy all that you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading :)

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. I have loads of these books to but have not read any of them yet. I need to hurry up lol

    my STS and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I absolutely love the Iron Fey books. I've only read the first one but I'm excited to read the rest. :) I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try them! I LOVED her Immortal Rules!

      Delete
    2. I still have to check that one out, actually. I love vampires and futuristic novels though so I know I'll love it. :)

      Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

      Delete
  11. So Close To You was so good! It's my favorite book of the year so far. I just recently got Burn Mark from my school library and I can't wait to read it. I hope you both enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try Burn Mark, but I handed it over to Rachel right after this vlog so now I have to make sure I don't actually read her review when she send it to me to post! LOL!

      Delete
  12. Amazing haul! I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading.

    My STS post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I am so envious of your Nook shopping spree! I am definitley going to look some of those up!! I really hope you enjoy them all =D

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the first three Iron Fey books that I need to read, I really want to read Storm, So Close To You, Insignia and Obsidian and Onyx! Enjoy your fabulous new books ;)

    Check out my book haul! :) http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete