Friday, December 7, 2012

Our Week in Books...


This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

For Review from NetGalley...
Curses! Foiled Again by Jane Yolen (MacMillan/First Second)
Deep Betrayal by Anne Greenwood Brown (Random House/Delacorte Press)
The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress (Penguin/Dial)
Genius by Steven T. Seagle (First Second)
The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson (Penguin/Putnam Juvenile)
Orleans by Sherri L. Smith (Putnam Juvenile)
Poison by Bridget Zinn (Disney Book Group)

Bought as NOOK Books...
Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey (Bloomsbury/Walker Children's) 
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey (Bloomsbury/Walker Children's)
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey (Bloomsbury/Walker Children's)

Bought...
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu (St. Martin's Press)
Renegade by J.A. Souder (Tor Teen)
Which I then got signed!!! PLUS swag!



What did you get for your libby this week?

15 comments:

  1. I really want to try Renegade and Hearts at Stake. Hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!!! Renegade~ Can't wait to get our hands on it >.< -makes grabby hands. Happy reading!

    The Twins Read's Stacking the Shelves #7


    Join our holiday 2012 giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I really want to read Renegade and the Friday Society. Glitch had a cool concept, but I hated the romance in it. Enjoy your books =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Poison it sounds ace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when people get books signed. It's always awesome when people get to meet the authors. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot about Glitch, hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome haul this week! Friday Society was a pretty good read, and I'm soooo excited to start reading Deep Betrayal! The first one was so awesome. And yay Glitch and Renegade! Both such fantastic reads! Enjoy all that you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    What we got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy your books :) poison and glitch look really good and I just got renegade myself

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I really want The Friday Society <3 I hope you enjoy Renegade; I sure did.

    Thanks for dropping by my StS post! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read Glitch a few months ago and I loved it! I can't wait to read the second book!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, signed copies of Renegade and Glitch! Really cool! And The Friday Society, too.

    Have a great week and enjoy your books!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh nice! Renegade has such a pretty cover in person! Yay for signed copies! I liked the world building in The Friday Society. Happy reading ladies!

    ---

    Giselle @ Book Nerd
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun! I love going to author signings. Curses Foiled Again looks like fun. Hope you enjoy all your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poison and Renegade both look awesome and congrats on a signed copy :D Thanks for stopping by my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete