Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Review: The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart by Leanna Renee Hieber

The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart 
Author: Leanna Renee Hieber
Series: Magic Most Foul, Book 2
Release date: November 1, 2012
Published by: Sourcebooks Fire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The plot thickens....

Voices that whisper in Natalie's head and haunt her dreams. Visions of a long ago friend being forced to connect spirits to items in boxes. A doctor looking for dead bodies. Everything seems to be connected to The Society who has seized Lord Denbury's home in England.

As Natalie and Jonathan try to find answers to all of the mysterious happenings, they realize that they are being pushed farther and deeper into danger...and the real question becomes...will they survive this time?

My thoughts: WOW! Loved it! I don't want to give too much away for those who haven't read Darker Still, so I'll try to stay brief and a bit vague on the details...

What a roller coaster of ghosts, reanimation, demons, possessions, hauntings, visions, and more! This was the full spectrum of creepy paranormalness! Crazy huh!? But oh so good for a story...I never knew what was going to happen next! I certainly didn't guess the "big" surprise in the closet! (I won't say what it was, but if you've read it you'll know!)

Final thought: I cannot wait to get my hands on book 3! Maybe in the meantime I'll have to try her Strangely Beautiful series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment