Monday, December 3, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday #28 - Books We Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing to Us...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Books We Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing to Us...

2. The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver

3. The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress

4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

5. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

6. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

7. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons

8. Once by Anna Carey

9. Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn

10. Splintered by A.G. Howard



1. Renegade by J.A. Sounders

2. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

3. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund 

4. Illuminate by Aimee Agresti

5. Across the Great Barrier by Patricia C. Wrede

6. The Far West by Patricia C. Wrede

7. The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress

8. A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont

9. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols

10.Waiting by Carol Lynch Williams



What's on your Top 10 this week?

5 comments:

  1. wow the cover of twisted tragedy is so gorgeous! I swear you guys are making my TBR list insanely big

    marissa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the cover of Splintered, hopefully the book is just as good!

    Good luck getting a few of these books guys!

    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Pushing the Limits was really great and I really enjoyed Something Strange and Deadly, too. Born Wicked is definitely one I'd like to read sometime soon. My TTT.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete