Monday, December 17, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday #30 - Top 10 Books of 2012


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Our Top 10 Books of 2012...

1. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

2. Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber

3. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross

4. The Whisper by Emma Clayton

5. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney

6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

7. Hourglass AND Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Yes, I know I just cheated! You should be used to it by now! :) LOL!

8. Starters by Lissa Price

9. Partials by Dan Wells

10. Mastiff by Tamora Pierce

Honorable Mentions which didn't make it on my Top 10 list, but they only just missed it...
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Chomp by Carl Hiaasen
The Gathering Storm AND The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges
Altered by A.D. Croucher
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle



1. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett

2. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan 

3. Otherkin by Nina Berry

4. Flock by Wendy Delsol

5. Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti

6. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen

7. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

8. The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost

9. Drama by Raina Telgemeier

10. Everneath by Brodi Ashton 


What's on your Top 10 this week?

8 comments:

  1. I loved Grave Mercy. That book easily fits into my top reads of all-time. I adored Isme, and the idea of nun/assassins is fantastic.

    Bekka
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay great picks. I've pining after/have loved all of these. Great picks.

    Here's my top 10

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pushing the Limits was AWESOME. I also really liked Partials. These lists are great. So many of these books are on my TBR!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes Grave Mercy and Partials are on my list too. So excited for the one's you guys put that I am still yet to read, it just means more great books are waiting for me!
    marissa
    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starters and Pushing the Limits made my lsit. There are also several on here I can't wait to read! Great list! Here's my TTT.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf
    Check out my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really want to read Grave Mercy--the thought of butt kicking nuns is intriguing, especially since my husband's godmother is...a nun. :D i just can't imagine her in that way!

    ReplyDelete