Friday, January 4, 2013

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

SIGNED SPLINTERED BOOKMARKS!!!
Thank you SOOO much A.G. Howard! You ROCK! The kiddos are going to LOVE these!
Check out my review of Splintered! 

Bought with my Christmas Given Gift Card...
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Harlequin Teen)
The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart by Leanna Renne Hieber (Sourcebooks)

Great NOOK Book eDeals I took advantage of...
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (Sourcebooks Fire) - $.99!
Entice by Jessica Shirvington (Sourcebooks Fire) - $.99!
Glitches by Marissa Meyer (Tor Books) - FREE!
The Host by Stephenie Meyer (Little Brown & Co/Back Bay Books) - $1.99!

For Review from the Author...
Indomitable by J. Meyers (Indie) - Check out my review! 

For Review from NetGalley...
The Artful Parent: Simple Ways to Fill Your Family's Life with Art and Creativity by Jean Van't Hul (Roost Books) -- Includes over 60 Art Projects for Children Ages 1-8! :) 


From the Library...
Skinny by Donna Cooner (Point)





What did you get for your libby this week?

15 comments:

  1. I got Embrace and Entice as well. I've heard so many different things about the series it's about time I took a look for myself! :-D Have fun with the crafts!

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2013/01/first-book-haul-of-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pushing the Limits was one of my favorite books I read last year. I hope you enjoy it.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of Skinny! I've been wanting to read that book for forever! I hope you both enjoy everything especially Pushing The Limits :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pushing The LImits is amazing. :D It's actually one of the best I've read in 2012. Hope you'll enjoy it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pushing the Limits is great. I hope you guys love all the awesome books you got. Come check out my STS.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic hauls ladies! I couldn't stop staring at the swag! I love swag. I can't wait to crack open my copy of Skinny. Sounds really good. Yay Pushing The Limits! My fav. read ever! Enjoy all your new pretties! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Maryann | Chapter by Chapter
    Our STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome book week ladies! I have Pushing the Limits and I can't wait to read it! The swag is out of this world lol! So awesome! I hope you enjoy everything!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PUSHING THE LIMITS!!!! Eeep!! Freaking LOVED that book! I also got The Host last week and I look forward to reading it. I hope we both enjoy it!

    Have an amazing week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, SO many good books!!! I really loved the Magic Most Foul Series - her reimagination of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein in the second book is really good!... Pushing the Limits {squeal!}... and the Violet Eden Chapters! I still can't decide if I'm Team Lincoln or Team Phoenix - regardless of what they've both done, they're both such great characters!
    ENJOY your new reads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOH enjoy! Skinny is supposedly really great! :D Pushing the Limits was SO AMAZINGLY GREAT.

    Also, YAY FOR SPLINTERED BOOKMARKS!

    I want to eye rape the cover. That is all.

    Awesome haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard pushing the limits is amazing, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some great books. I loved Pushing the Limits. I bought it to because I originally read someone else's copy and wanted one of my own. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete