Saturday, February 16, 2013

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

Purchased...
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (HarperTeen) 

The Frontier Magic Trilogy (Scholastic Press) by Patricia Wrede 
Thirteenth Child 
Across the Great Barrier 
The Far West 

Purchased cheap NOOK Books...
Breadcrumbs by Anna Ursu (Waldon Pond Press) - $1.99!
Crewel by Gennifer Albin (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux) - $2.99!
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (HarperCollins) - $2.99!
Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (HarlequinTeen) - $4.50!

Purchased cheap kids NOOK Books...
I forgot to mention that I also got Mallory a couple of cheap NOOK Books too! She's been A Super Reader later so she's REALLY earned it.
Ivy and Bean by Annie Barrows (Chronicle Books) - $3.79!
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (HarperCollins) - $3.79!

Damaged/Gifted from Atlantis Subscriptions...
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (Speak/Putnam)

For Review from NetGalley...
Weather Witch by (St. Martin's Press)



What did you get for your libby this week?

13 comments:

  1. Very nice. I hate when the books get damaged because of the shipping companies. Frustrates me to no end. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unravel me is popping up everywhere. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to read so many of these. Great haul! I got Everneath from my library last week and can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paperback cover of Born Wicked too! Hope you love all your new reads! <3
    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Ivy and Bean. One of my favorite children's series. Enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! Mallory has been reading that one and liking it! :)

      Delete
  6. Crewel & Everneath & Iron daughter are three great books! I can't wait to read Born Wicked and Breadcrumbs :) I love fairytales.

    Happy reading!
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Crewel it looks amazing!

    I have Breadcrumbs, Everneath and The Iron Daughter but haven't managed to read them yet! :(

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crewel was a very interesting concept I am very curious to see how you will like it =) Awesome week as always!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, nice stack!
    Everneath is SO good! and the novella that follows after this one is perfect! I can't wait to dive into Everbound soon!
    Enjoy all of your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to buy Unravel Me, but I'm trying to be good w/my book budget! Enjoy, your great books!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVED THE IRON QUEEN SO DARN MUCH. It was probably my favorite in the series. It's just so epic. Enjoy your books!
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My STS

    ReplyDelete