Monday, February 11, 2013

Video Review: Juliet Immortal and Romeo Redeemed

Author: Stacey Jay 
Released dates: August 9, 2011 & October 9, 2012
Published by: Delacorte Books for Young Readers


"These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss consume."
~Romeo and Juliet By William Shakespeare.

My Ratings...
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Loved it!! What a cool way to change Romeo and Juliet's tale.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A must read after finished Juliet Immortal. I had to know how Stacey Jay could make me like Romeo, who was thoroughly evil in the first book!

View all my reviews 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this review. I've seen Juliet Immortal around and was intrigued, but I never got to it. Now, because of the connection between the two books, I *must* read them on principle--I'm working on something like that in my own writing, and seeing that level of (at least potential...) redemption is RARE. I just checked indigo.ca and they're in stock. I know what my grandparents can get me for my birthday now. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete