Sunday, May 5, 2013

Libby Bits Reviews: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight 
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Release date: January 2, 2013
Published by: Poppy/Little Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This novel surprised me. From other reviews I expected light, romantic fun; instead I got a romantic drama. The title not only applies to the budding romance of the two main characters, but also the love within a family. More accurately how a daughter who feels she has drifted from her relationship with her father finds a way back, and how a son who has doubted and hated his father can learn to forgive and, maybe, be okay loving the few happy moments he can remember--out of all the bad.

Overall, this was an enjoyable read. I did love the serendipitous meeting of the teenage couple and the clever way the author weaves their story together, so if you like romantic dramas, give it a go!
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment