Friday, May 10, 2013

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...


Purchased from B&N...
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill (Delacorte Books for Young Readers)
Rapunzal Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett (Cedar Fort, Inc.)
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray (HarperTeen)

Purchased & had signed by the author...
Deep Betrayal by Anne Greenwood Brown (Delacorte Books for 
Young Readers)


Libby Bits Review: The Encyclopedia of Me 


What did you get for your libby this week?

9 comments:

  1. Meant to Be is so good! I love that one. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant To Be looks really good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Meant to Be and hope you do too.
    Brandi’s mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice haul Rachel and Ange :) I'm looking forward to reading Spellcaster, and I'd like to get a copy of Meant to be as well :D

    My STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spellcaster sounds so amazing! I haven't read anything by Claudia Gray, though I've heard great things about all of her books. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want to read deep betrayal! I was so sad when I missed it on NG... Rapunzel was intriguing as well. I'm curious to sede how it is. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read Deep Betrayal! Nice haul :)
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete