Friday, May 17, 2013

Our Week In Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...


Purchased NOOK Book...
Sins & Needles by Karina Halle (Metal Blonde Books) - $2.99!

For Review from NetGalley...
45 Pounds by K.A. Barson (Penguin Young Readers Group)
Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend by Louise Rozett (Harlequin Teen)
The Deepest Night by Shana Abe (Random House)
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (Harlequin Teen)
Hush by Stacey R. Campbell (Gemelli Press LLC)
The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross (Harlequin Teen)
Guardians Inc.: The Cypher by Julian Rosado-Machain (Cutebot Studios Inc.)
My Ex from Hell by Tellulah Darling (Te Da Media)
Outcast by Adrienne Kress (Diversion Books)
Perception by Lee Strauss (ESB Publishing)
Recentering the Universe by Ron Miller (Lerner Publishing Group)
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton (Flux Books)
Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer (Kensington Books)


Libby Bits Review: Don't Expect Magic 


What did you get for your libby this week?

11 comments:

  1. Woah- that's a massive NG haul! I see some really good reads there. Happy reading :)

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Deepest Night too. I recently read book one and LOVED it. Happy reading!

    Here's my StS if you wanted to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Confessions of an Angry Girl too! I'm on the book tour for the second book and i'm reading it right now :) It's so good so far. I got The Eternity Cure off Net Galley too, I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you both enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new books! I quite liked Sins & Needles. Also I really hope Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend is good! I really liked the first book. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just reading The Eternity Cure and it's not half bad. :)

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some Quiet Place sounds pretty good. i may have to check that one out. :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! The Cypher looks really good!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sins & Needles is actually high on my TBR pile. And I LOVE the Steampunk Chronicles. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to reading Some Quiet Place, and I still need to read S&N. I read On Every Street #0.5 and LOVED it! Karina really sucks you into her books! Enjoy all of your lovelies! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Outcast and 45 Pounds to read too, so I really hope they're fun. The Halle book was fun too. Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete