Saturday, May 25, 2013

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...


Purchased Cheap NOOK Books...
Duplicity by Nikki Jefford (Indie) - $2.99
Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer (Kensington Teen) - $1.99
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (Harlequin Teen) - $4.50
The One by Heather Self (Indie) - $2.99
So Close to You by Rachel Carter (HarperTeen) - $2.99

Purchased from B&N...
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (Harlequin Teen)
Splintered by A.G. Howard (Amulet Books) - Ange's review of Splintered! 
The Ward by Jordana Frankel (KatherineTegenBooks)

Gifted from a Friend...
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (SimonPulse) 
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (SimonPulse)

For Review from NetGalley...
Burning by Elana K. Arnold (Delacorte Books for Young Readers)
Far Far Away by Tom McNeal (Knopf Books for Young Readers)


Review: Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend by Louise Rozett 


What did you get for your libby this week?

11 comments:

  1. I didn't care for The Ward. You got some very lovely titles in your haul this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a friend who is trying to get me to read the Uglies series I have the book on my shelf but I keep putting it off =/

    I hope you enjoy Splintered and The Eternity Cure I really enjoyed both of those books!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT Haul! I have the Ward, but haven't read it yet. The Eternity Cure was AMAZING, A MUST-READ, I would read that first!!! I have been wanting to read Splintered! Enjoy reading all these goodies! :P

    Thanks for stopping by & Commenting on my blog, Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get to Eternity Cure! I loved book 1!

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul! I just love the cover of Splintered and I still need to read The Ward.

    Hope you enjoy your new reads!
    Thanks for stopping by,
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AGREED! That's why I call it "The Most Beautiful Book EVER!" :) AND, book 2 is JUST AS GORGEOUS!!

      Delete
  5. OMG YES! The Iron Queen is simply amazing and so was Splintered! All of Julie Kagawa's books are amazing, actually, ahh all the fangirly feels!! The Eternity Cure is especially amazing, because ahhh it's insane. I've heard mixed things about The Ward, and I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splintered is fantastic.
    I have the whole box set Iron Fey series plus the Lost Prince by her. I was on this huge fairy kick last month and this eased my desires.
    I pre-ordered The Ward but have yet to read it... I keep hearing mixed reviews but plan on getting it read in the next month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Angie! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete