Friday, June 7, 2013

Our Week in Books...

This is our week in books at Libby Blog! 
This feature is not our own original idea and is inspired by so many others that are out there (esp. IMM by The Mod Podge Bookshelf and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review) with the goal of sharing our new books and getting to know one another a bit better in the book blogging world. If you have a similar post for the week, please share it in the comments so we can comment back...

This was the LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! Officially anyway! Ange still has summer school and is doing a MAJOR re-deisgn on her high school LMC while also absorbing her charter school LMC into her high school LMC, while Rachel is always working on the never-ending job that is her fantastic English curriculum...but still it's always a feeling of accomplishment to get to that very last day of school! Ange always says she misses the kids after about a week, but we get SO MUCH done without everyone there! :) Plus, summer is when we get lots and lots of reading, reading, reading done! 

I have to say that Rachel looks super cute like the 1st owl in this vlog while I look like this 2nd owl...

LOL! WOW! I didn't realize how rough I looked until I watched this! HA! Oh well! 


For Review from NetGalley...
Far Far Away by Tom McNeal (Knopf Books for Young Readers)
Hidden by Marianne Curley (Bloomsbury USA)
The Secret Ingredient by Stewart Lewis (Delacorte Books for Young Readers)

What did you get for your libby this week?

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! Hidden looks like an interesting book:)

    My StS:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love the look of Unremembered. I've got another 6 weeks before we finish for Summer. I'm in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOWZA!! 6 weeks! Don't tell, but I wish we had school year round!! Then I would get paid for year round, since I seriously come in all summer long anyway to work and get caught up and don't get paid for any of it! :( I would love it!! And the kids lose SO much, plus then we could have 3 week vacations in 3 different places during the year which would be brilliant!!! But you didn't hear that from me! ;D

      Delete
  3. Nice haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-42.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Secret Ingredient sounds intriguing, I may have to check it out. Enjoy everything! :D

    ReplyDelete