Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday #32 - 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read ...

1. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi ~ I am dying for what happens next! This series is like crack! I swear it is! Does she lace the pages with it!? OMG!!! SOOOO GOOD!!! 

2. Unhinged by A.G. Howard ~ This is still one of my all time favorites ever. I just love the creativity and the characters. The twists and turns...I never know what's coming next and that's a hard thing to do to me. (I'm actually reading this right now and LOVING IT!!!)

3. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers ~ This series is an amazing combination of history and fantasy! WOW! This is the very last installment and the greatest; I cannot wait!
~No Cover yet~

4. Enders by Lissa Price ~ Book 1 was amazing and I LOVED IT! I cannot wait to find out what happens next in this book to the main character. I feel as though I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. Now there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel!


5. Sister's Fate by Jessica Spotswood ~ This series is AMAZING! WHOA! If you like history or magic and haven't tried this yet, you have got to give it a try! It's just amazing! 


6. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan ~ This is a new series that sounds brilliantly designed around the horrific idea of being found a monster via a test. Can you even imagine!?


7. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige ~ I ADORE the Oz story by Baum, and retellings of it don't come around very often. I hated the Wicked book, but LOVED the musical. Now this twist on the story sounds fantastic!


8. Going Rogue by Robin Benway ~ Book 1 of this series was so darn fun! I cannot wait to find out what happens next for this spies!

9. The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer ~ This sounds completely original and incredible! 


10. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan ~ Gargoyles! I know, but I oh how this was wonderful! I cannot wait for book 2!

11. Invisible by Dawn Metcalf ~ I had to add just one more! You know I can't play by the rules. I LOVED book 1 in The Twixt series. It was SOOO GOOD!
~No Cover yet!~

What's on your Top 10 this week?

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this just reminds me that I haven't read the second Jessica Spotswood book yet. I looooved the first one but need the time to do a quick reread before I keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh it's AMAZING! Brace yourself girl! WHOA! I was breathless the whole time and basically shushed everyone who tried to talk to me while I was camping the day I read that 2nd one! :P

      Delete
  2. The Inventor's Secret sounds like such a great read, and I'm excited to see what happens in Ignite Me! Thanks for stopping by my TTT list. :)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it really is time for me to start reading the Shatter Me series *hides* and I can't wait for the second book to Also known As. It was just SO MUCH FUN and so cute! I also can't wait for Uninvited! So many good books in 2014 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also excited for Going Rogue - love spy stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know many of those but I've seen Dorothy Must Die and it's on my to-read list but not my top 10, ha.

    ReplyDelete