Monday, December 9, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday #33 - Books On My Winter TBR List...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the team over at Broke and the Bookish! Leave a link to your Top 10 below!

Top 10 Books on my Winter TBR list...

1. I Am Malala: the girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai & Christina Lamb

2. Going Rogue by Robin Benway 

3. Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

4. Infinityglass by Myra McEntire

5. Reboot by Amy Tintera 

6. Fragments by Dan Wells 

7. Vortex by S.J. Kincaid

8. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
9. Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz  

10. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger

I'm almost finished with a book right now and about 50 pages into another too. I Am Malala is our Book Club book this month so that one is definitely next on my list. Other than that we'll see what happens with keeping to the TBR list! I don't tend to be very good at that. :/ LOL!  How about you? Netgalley ALWAYS distracts me! :D

What's on your Top 10 this week?

3 comments:

  1. I've had Reboot on my bookshelf for months. I need to start it. I'm also trying to get into the Myra McEntire series. I feel like there's just so many books and never enough time.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought I am Malala the day it came out. It's the first non-fiction book I've been excited to read in a long time. I haven't been motivated to read Vortex though. I enjoyed Insignia quite a bit, I just find myself preferring to read almost anything other than it's sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etiquette and Espionage was alright, it was a bit goofy! The Dream Thieves was fantastic though :) Enjoy your reading!

    our TTT
    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete