Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Review: Red, the true story of Red Riding Hood

Red, the true story of Red Riding Hood 
Author: Liesl Shurtliff 
Release date: April 12, 2016
Published by: Knopf Books for Young Readers 
Stars: 5 of 5

A girl named Red and a girl named Goldie go on a quest with a wolf to save Red's grandmother from dying. 

My thoughts: I just finished the third book in the series of fairy tale character books. It took me one whole morning because I thought it was too good to put down. 


I wonder if the next book will be "Goldie," because in Rump, it mentioned Jack and Red. Also, in Jack it mentioned Red, and in Red it mentioned Goldie so that's why I am wondering if Goldie is a next book.  I would suggest anyone who likes fairytales should read these stories. But beware the tales have a fun twist to them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment